Tuesday, 15 November 2011
really2 miss you :')
This goes out to someone that was once the most important in my life , i didin't realise it at the time i can't forgive myself for the way i treated you so , i don't really expect you to either , its just , idon't even know,just read :')You the one that i want , the one that i needed , the one that i gotta have just to succeed , when i first saw you , I knew it was real ,im sorry about the pain , i made you feel that wasnt me , let me show you the way , I look for the sun , but its raining today , i remember when i first look into your eyes , it was like I was there heaven in the skies i wore a disguise because , I didn't wanna get hurt ,but I didn't know I made everything worse , you told me we were crazy in love , But you didn't care when we push came to shove , if you love me as much as you said , you didthen you wouldn't have hurt me like I ain't shit , now you push me away like you never even knew me ,i love you with my heart really and trully i guess you forgot all the times that we shared , when i would run my fingers thorough your hair , late night just holding you in my arms i don't know how i could do you so strong , i really wanna show you , i really need to hold you , i really wanna know you like no one else can know you , you number one always in my heart , and now i can't believe that our love toRns apart I need you and i miss you and I want you andI love you cause , I wanna hold you , I wanna kiss you .You were my everything and i really miss you :')
Like and comment laa :)



No comments:
Post a Comment